(this link will open a .pdf form in a
​new window)

Washington Minimum Wage $12.00
Idaho Minimum Wage $7.25

At A.E.S., inc., our goal is to find a job that is just right for you!

​"Staffing firms create jobs. And they offer flexibility for employees. Or additional income, or training or a bridge to permanent employment. For businesses, staffing firms provide workforce flexibility and access to talent. And for the economy staffing firms increase labor market flexibility" - American Staffing Association​

Form W-4
(this link will open a new window and take
​you to the Form W-4 at                 ** only page 1 needs to be printed **


Documents that Establish Both Identity and Employment Authorization


Documents that Establish Identity


Documents that Establish Employment Authorization

1. U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card

1. Driver’s license or ID card issued by a State or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address
1. Social Security Account Number card, unless the card includes one of the following restrictions:  (1) NOT VALID FOR EMPLOYMENT, (2) VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH INS AUTHORIZATION, (3) VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION
2. Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)

2. ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address
2. Certification of report of birth issued by the Department of State (Forms DS-1350, FS-545, FS240)
3. Foreign passport that contains a temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine readable immigrant visa
3. School ID card with a photograph
3. Original or certified copy of birth certificate issued by a State, county, municipal authority, or territory of the United States bearing an official seal
4. Voter’s registration card
4. Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766)
5. U.S. Military card or draft record
4. Native American tribal document
6. Military dependent’s ID card
5. For a nonimmigrant alien authorized to work for a specific employer because of his or her status:
a. Foreign passport; and 
b. Form I-94 or Form I-94A that has the following:  (1) The same same name as the passport; and (2) An endorsement of the alien’s nonimmigrant status as long as the period of endorsement has not yet expired and the proposed employment is not in conflict with any restrictions or limitations identified on the form
7. U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
5. U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)

8. Native American tribal document
6. Identification Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179)
9. Drivers license issued by a Canadian government authority
7. Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
For persons under age 18 who are unable to present a document listed above:

6. Passport from the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) or the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) with Form I-94 or Form I-94A indicating nonimmigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association Between the United States and the FSM or RMI
10. School record or report card 

Form I-9 07/17/17 N

11. Clinic, doctor, or hospital record
12. Day-care or nursery school record

Job Seeker Common Questions


Form I-9 Employment Verification

Staffing firms are exempt from only requesting completion of Form I-9 on the exact day of actual work. By completing the paperwork there is an assumption by the staffing firm that you are asking us to find you a job. Completion of our application process, including completion of the I-9 form, tells us that you agree to be put into a pool of candidates used to fill vacancies as they occur. Below is a list of acceptable documents. If you do not have a document that is listed in the first column, then you will need two documents - one from the second column AND one from the third column.  All documents must be unexpired
You will be asked to provide documentation as part of the application process. 


Form I-9
(this link will open a .pdf form in a
​new window)
​** only pages 1 and 2 need to be printed **

Application Forms:

​Do I have to pay a fee?

No. Our fees are paid by our client companies, never by our employees.

How do I apply?

Come into one of our locations to complete an application packet. After completion, a Staffing Representative will meet with you to assess your skills, interests and availability. Generally it will take about one hour to complete the process. Three pages of the application packet are located below.  You can print, complete and bring these with you.  This will shorten the amount of time needed to complete the application packet.

What do I need to bring when I apply?

Bring proper identification to complete Form I-9 for government compliance.  Scroll down for a complete list of acceptable identification as outlined on the Form I-9 "DOCUMENT LIST".

What kinds of positions do you have?

We hire for office, professional, electronics, light industrial and skilled trade positions.

Are all of your positions temporary?

We do not make a guarantee on the duration of an assignment.  However, some positions are classified as "temp-to-regular." "Temp-to-regular" means that after a probationary period as a temporary, the client has the option to convert you to their payroll as one of their regular employees.

How long do I have to wait before a job is offered to me?

Wait time depends on several factors. Some people are offered a position within a few days and others are offered a position much later. Job orders consistently come in but our goal is to custom match the best position for you based on your experience, skills and job fit. We cannot guarantee that we will have a job for everyone that applies. Things change very quickly from one day to the next so it is important to keep in contact with us throughout your job search. If we are unable to match you with a position, we at least try to offer advice when it comes to resumes, interview tips and any other issues that you may come across while seeking employment.

Do I get paid the same day that I work?

No. We are not a day-labor service. You will either be paid weekly or bi-weekly depending on your assignment.